Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Plans

With summer being here in the lovely Portland area (despite the rain today...) I have a few things on my list of what I want to do this summer.

I did get to go to the zoo yesterday with my cousins and that was great!

You can see the pictures on Facebook here 

I want to go back to the zoo with Dan this time, he was a little jealous that he didn't get to come. This time I will be wiser and pack a lunch for myself and not just Liam. And I will try to remember to take more pictures.

But I want to take Liam to the japanese gardens, the beach, the river, on a camping trip, to go blueberry picking on Sauvi Island and at least a few trips to the swimming pool.

I also want to have a nice BBQ for friends and family in the back yard and pull out the kiddie pool and let Liam splash around in that. My cousins are going to put up their pool after they go on vacation and they want Liam and I to come play. I think that sounds like a good time.

In about a week Dan's mom will be in town and we can have some fun with her.

I also want to do at least one beach trip with my high school friend Devi who I found on Facebook recently. She has a little girl who is 3 or 4 now. That should be fun to reconnect with her.

There is so much I want to do this summer, and in between all of that, somewhere in there I think Liam will start walking and that will just be so much fun to see!

He is getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe