Monday, December 12, 2011

Two Years

Two years ago today I married the man I love.

A few things stand out about that day... I cried when saying our vows because I loved him so much that I couldn't even get the words out. I freaked out about a Christmas tree because I didn't want it in my wedding pictures. And I remember all the love from the family and friends who came to watch us make that promise to each other.

We have been tested and tried this year, as the year before and as I am sure will happen in the years to come. Choices to make, disagreements to have, worries and troubles to face down and some of the saddest moments anyone could have in their life. It just proves to me that we made the right choice in each other, I know that we are going to do it all together whatever life may bring.

In good time he is there for me to laugh with me. In bad times we are there for each other to be the hand to hold and the shoulder to cry on. We made a promise to be the best person we could be for each other, and we may not always get it right, but we keep trying.

To me, having to work at it makes it all the more worth it when things go right.

I love you Dan. I never knew life would put us where we are now, but I wouldn't change a single moment of it. I'm glad I met you, I'm glad I love you, I'm glad I married you and I am beyond glad that I have this baby with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe