Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What a man!

I have to admit, there are times when I wonder if Dan is even on the same page as me, but then there are days like these last 4 when I am sick sick sick and he just pics up and takes control. Sure, the dishes don't get done, the floor doesn't get swept and there are some minor things like that, but the baby is fed, clothed and loved and I get to sleep.

I often forget to think in the big picture. I stress about clutter, food wrappers on the counter... but what matters is that Liam is getting fed and adored.

Anyways. I am still dizzy dizzy and all kinds of wonky, but I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to my husband. You are amazing and I couldn't do this alone. I love you and appreciate that you give the baby fruit and grain and protein at each meal, even if it was bananas for 5 meals in a row. He wasn't complaining! Thank you for being a good daddy and a good husband and letting me get the rest I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe