Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting use to being Mrs. Hegwood

And getting use to wearing a ring all the time, and calling him Husband, not boyfriend.

But all is going well. We got a bit of sad news after the wedding when his grandma passed away though. That put a bit of a damper on things.

In other news, I am back to work, and its like nothing has changed. Barely controled chaos and not the right supplies for the job. But I am managing the best I can.

Oh, right... you might want to see wedding pictures...



yup, thats us...

In baby news, we find out the gender on January 20th! *SQUEEEAL!!!!!!*  I can't wait.

And we heard the heartbeat on the 16th of December, so all is well in that department. A nice healthy 156.

The apartment hunt begins after the first of the year, and I can not WAIT! Our own space, where we actually HAVE space! what a concept!!!

Well, gotta keep this short, I need to go make a batch or two of fudge for the nurses where I work who are going to be stuck there on X-mas eve. Might even make some for the patients too!

Here, instead of words, Have some more pictures!



Brett, holding baby Dotty, Dan, Me (with baby bumpage showing BIG TIME), Colleene, Ruth (holding Grace) Nicole in the back and Pearl looking cute.



And instead of tossing the bouquet, I gave it to my cousins to divide up into three, so they could each have a bit. Turns out that was a great idea, since they were asking their mom if they could have the pretty flowers! I just kept one cala lily for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe