Friday, August 27, 2010

People at WIC suck

So yea. I went to apply for WIC again. Was told they help with baby formula.

Well.... they do, but only the ones that made him sick. So thats out.  They can't supply us with anything that he can eat. Not even with a doctors note that he needs to eat that kind.

And of the stuff they would supply for an adult, I would really only use what would amount to fifteen dollars a month.

So its pretty pointless. Because to even GET the "help" you have to go in to some cooking class. Probably making things that I wouldn't make at home anyways, if I even had time to cook.

...and I hate to say it this way, but the dumb bitches who work there.... I wanted to slap that nasty cow in the face when she rolled her eyes at me when I said we tried to breastfeed and it didn't work.

And the mean one at the desk who was shaking her head and tsk tsk-ing at this woman who came in and needed the vouchers for her baby formula. They looked down on everyone who walked through that door with scorn. And it was ten times worse for those moms who walked in with they baby holding a bottle.

Damn those Nursing Nazis. For some moms, it just doesn't work. And it doesn't make that mom a bad mom!

It was a humiliating experience to be treated like crap because I needed help.

And then to find out that they really don't help anyways.

So screw that.

We will manage somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe