Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi Baby!

Tomorrow is Ultrasound Day! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

We get to see the kiddo again, get pictures this time, and hopefully find out if its a boy or a girl!

I got treated to another kicking session tonight, in two spots! I even made Dan touch the spot to see if he could feel anything, but no luck yet. I know its too soon, but I can hope!

We are finishing up the move over the next two days, so the 21st will be our fist night in the new place! Yay!

Then about a week after that we will get the Sleep Number bed delivered. I can not wait to sleep in that thing. Just trying it in the store was great, my ever enlarging belly was all nice and supported, it was like sinking into the best cloud in the world. I love that bed.

I started therapy today to hopefully deal with some of my anxiety over the birth possibilities. Having a hard time wrapping my head around the even SLIGHT chance of needing a C-section. My therapist seems nice enough. She is all smiles and "yes, we can work on that!" I'm sure some of it is training, but I know a lot of it has to be her own attitude. She could have just sat there and asked me lame questions.

Anyways, thats about it for now. I will post tomorrow when I have a picture of Baby and I can tell the world what we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe