Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 10!

Just like the title says, week 10 is here. I'm noticing a bump. I can feel it, and its making my clothes tight! It's not a big bump yet, but its there.

My mom is coming up in 2 weeks, my step mom is coming up in a week, I go do cake tasting on Thursday with my Dan. It seems like there is lots going on, and I just found out today that my Aunt Judy wants to throw me a shower on the... 14th, i think she said, of November! And apparently lots of people want to come! I'm just going to be thrilled to see my family, I didn't expect anything like that so soon! I know why she wants to do it early, its so Mom and Grandma can be there, which is way sweet!

I love my family so much.

I can't wait to get my dress too! That is super exciting.

Oh, and Dan's family is making me welcome already! His grandma sent him the ring that was apparently HER engagement ring, giving to her by Dan's Grandpa Dan, the one he is named for. It didn't fit, so until we can get it resized, he insisted I wear it and gave me a chain so I could put it around my neck. If that isn't a nice welcome to the family gesture, I don't know what is!

I find out on Monday what kind of health care I'm going to get from OHP. I am looking forward to getting in to see a doctor and getting everything checked out.

In sad news, one of the nurses where I work just found out her son was killed in Afghanistan. So anyone who reads this and feels like offering her good thoughts or prayers, her name is Tori.

It's odd, normally I don't cry at work, but maybe its a combo of the hormones and the super sad news, but I cried at work after hearing that. 

Anyways, Im off for now, waiting on some lasagne to be done cooking so I can eat. Italian food seems to be all that sounds good lately, which is fine by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe