Saturday, March 6, 2010

just one thing

Insurance won't cover any damages. It's all on me.

Until I have the money to get it fixed, I can't go to work. But if I can't work, I don't get any money.

I am listing some stuff online to sell, things I made, jewelry I made, stuff like that... on Etsy.com.

But right now I feel like, what is the point?

What do I even think I am doing?

I can't even seem to file my damned taxes since each time I try on H&R Block's web site, I get a "Server Error in '/hrblock' Application" and their tech support consists of chat live with a bot and screw you, we won't even give you a phone number. 

Right now, there is part of me that just wants to go jump in the ocean and swim away from everything.  

How am I supposed to afford this? How am I supposed to manage this? 

Oh, and best news of all, apparently my dog barks like crazy when a baby cries. This is not looking promising. 

And my cat still can't even come out of the bathroom since every time she does she gets attacked. 

I just.... I just want one thing to go right. I want to redo yesterday. But I can't. I can't even get to the damn grocery store right now. Not without a car. And I can't drive mine until the hood goes back to its normal place. I am about to just smash it back into place myself and duct tape the damn thing down. Just so I can go to work. But I'm sure in the end that would wind up costing me more than if I just let some shop fix it. 

I don't even know anymore.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe