Sunday, June 13, 2010

Growing!

He is starting to grow I think. He seems longer, and today he held up his head for a second, weakly, and it wobbled, but he did it for a wee bit.

I hopefully will get his insurance info tomorrow, and if not then I will call in to the OHP office and find out over the phone who they assigned him to and then get him an appointment so I can have someone confirm that he is doing well.

All in all he is a really good baby. He is quiet and only fusses when he is hungry or needs a changing after a long nap. 

The newborn rash seems to be clearing up a bit more, his face is looking cuter and cuter! (Not that it ever was anything less than cute before, I just think he looks nicer without little pimples on his cheeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe