Sunday, June 6, 2010

L.i.a.m.

On day 2, in the hospital as Dan and I were drifting in and out of naps I realized that if you rearrange the letters in Liam you get Lima.

I guess that no matter what I was thinking, I might have named him already when he was a little bean in my belly. I can call him my Liam bean, or my Lima bean. My little bean, my little boy.

He is doing just fine, today he is 4 days old. 4 days! It seems like so much more time has passed!

My mom left to go back to CA a little while ago. I miss her already. SO MUCH.

But we got to talk this morning a bit and she helped me feel better about some of my worries.

Gotta run and feed my little guy. Milk finally came in which should help him get that weight back up. YAY! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! What an awesome name. Julie (your Mom - in - law) told us you had popped, but didn't know the name yet. Congrats, try not to worry too much and enjoy this early time together.

    ReplyDelete

Search Engine Submission - AddMe