Friday, October 9, 2009

48 hours of nothing

Well, while we might have picked a date for the wedding today and gotten some other plans worked out, we are putting everything on hold for 2 days. So, no announcing the date to the family until Monday, no talking wedding ANYTHING until Monday. Dan is feeling overwhelmed with everything and while I would feel better with it just slowly getting planned, he needs to take some time and NOT think about it.

So I will let him.

What else is new... Well, I met my soon to be brother-in-law and his wife. I was scared that I wouldn't be liked, or that they would somehow judge me for putting their family member in this situation (like it was somehow my fault alone) or some other dumb thing. But other than a hug that was awkward at first, it was good!

But I swear, I will never eat at that restaurant we went too again. The food was SO salty that halfway through my plate I needed to stop because my mouth was burning from the salt.

Today I found a new way of describing my energy level. It is the energy level of a particularly un-energetic rock. I also said that even falling down right now wouldn't work because giving in to gravity would take too much effort.

But on the happier side of things... My mom is looking in to buying a house and some property up here in the great Pacific Northwest and having me and Dan live on it and building herself a home on it. Which sounds great to me! We get a home, I get my mommy, and the baby gets his or her grandma for a babysitter.

Anyways, I need to get back to doing...something.... while I wait for my blankets to dry so I can go pass out in bed. No, really, I was going to do something but I can't remember what it was. And apparently this memory problem only gets worse during the pregnancy. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe