Sunday, October 18, 2009

week 8 starts

Today marks the beginning of week 8. Nothing much new to report. Wedding plans are slowly starting to happen. No energy to speak of, but still dragging my butt to work and home and then back to work again usually.

I am having trouble sleeping though. I can't get comfy, then I can't fall asleep, then my shoulders hurt, then my back hurts, then i have to pee, then i cant get comfy. I think all in all I am getting about 3 hours of sleep a night. I am napping in the late mornings to early afternoons to make up for lost sleep and keep away sleepy headaches.

Im having a hard time wanting to eat anything too, the constant nausea is making it hard to think about food in a positive light. Right now I am of the opinion that ANYTHING is better than nothing. So when I got a craving for pizza, it was lean pockets pepperoni! and then a peach.

I have those WIC vouchers to use, and I might use the milk and veggie ones soon. I have until the end of the month. But I don't know about the beans and whatnot ones, since I don't know what on earth I would DO with a bag of dried beans! Or brown rice... (which just tastes GROSS to me, its too fat and chunky feeling) or maybe I can find some other breed of brown rice that doesn't cook up in a way that feels odd to me.

Anyways, it's pouring rain here, so I am going to go give my sweetie a ride into work and then go raid the freezer section of Freddie's for food that I can cook and eat when I actually AM hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe