Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hurry up and wait.

I kept all my promises to him, the window is painted, I made him blankets and all of his clothes are ready. He has a car seat, and a stroller for all those walks I keep telling him about. He has so many people waiting on him... Three Grandmas, and some Grandpas, aunts and uncles... and of course, me and Dan.
Everything is ready and just waiting on him.

Maybe nature made the last couple weeks of pregnancy uncomfy for a reason, so that any mom who went through them wouldn't be so scared of delivery.

But I'm not scared! I just want him here so much. I've waited this long, how much longer can I possibly wait?

How many more nights can I possibly put up with heaving my sore body into that bed. Just ask Dan, I whimper when I have to move in bed now. It hurts!

I want to eat what I want to eat, when I want to eat it. I want to see my son and start his adventure of life. The sun is out, shining so bright and I want to be out in it. I can't even do THAT because of the pills they have me on for the diabetes. Sun sensitivity my fat....... *sigh* I want to show my little guy all the amazing things out there in the world, but I can't yet! And its making me feel like I am going to jump out of my skin.

I'm more than 2cm dilated, I am having Braxton Hicks contractions that are getting more and more intense, just not matching up to a time that makes sense. All the gross stuff about being pregnant and going into labor soon is happening to me.

Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, or maybe I am going to be stuck feeling like this for another 2 weeks or more......

How do you pass the time? I am getting SO BORED with everything there is to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe