Sunday, May 16, 2010

*WHINE*

I am having a cranky day.

The cats are setting off my allergies...

My son is basically knocking at the door and trying to walk is painful and a challenge. When he isn't doing that he has those feet up under my ribs and is shoving hard enough that I can't catch my breath.

The cats are being annoying, kinda squabbling over nothing and being bitchy with each other.

I keep bouncing between being awake and being sleepy. I want to eat food but nothing sounds good except things I can not have. In fact, right now I would do anything if only I could have a cupcake or some pie or something sweet.

Every time I stand up I am having Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing that will do ANYTHING other than annoy me.

My shoulder hurts, my back hurts, I have to pee!!!!

Everything is annoying. I am even annoying myself.

I have an appointment tomorrow for the AFI and an NST, so we will see what happens there.

I just want to stop feeling like whining and complaining like a little kid. Its all hormones, I know... but I think I wanna throw a tantrum and kick and scream for a while. But I know it won't fix anything in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe